At Integrated Business Group, we only work with the software we feel is best for our unique clients, designed to make their operations smarter, help their processes work better, and empower their people to work more strategically. Whether it’s Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM or one of the many integrations and customizations we specialize in, we believe in the power of our products. Knowing this, over the course of the next few weeks, we will explore the basics of each product before discussing how they improve your business.
Today, we will start with Acumatica, one of the true leaders in Cloud ERP, who has helped thousands of organizations around the world to transform their business with powerful software, anytime access, a unique pricing structure and so much more.
Who is Acumatica?
Acumatica is the fastest-growing provider of Cloud ERP software for small- and mid-sized businesses. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology, the company provides adaptable and integrated applications deliver modern solutions for ERP and CRM.
When businesses choose Acumatica, they gain the ability to streamline processes, gain visibility over operations, and accelerate business growth. Better yet, Acumatica is designed for the modern business, providing complete mobility so that business users can securely access the software from anywhere on any device at any time. Acumatica’s unique pricing model offers flexible licensing and deployment options and is easily expanded for a growing organization.
What Does Acumatica Have to Offer?
Whether you need a unique industry solution (e.g. Construction, Commerce, Manufacturing, etc.) or need a product customized to your unique needs, built from a combination of modules and applications, Acumatica has what you need.
There is nothing generic about your needs, and Acumatica is built with customization in mind around the following core applications. During the decision and implementation phase, you will work with your implementation partner to find out what you need and how to make it work, building your perfect solution around the following tenets of the Acumatica ERP:
- Financial Management: From on-line accounting for smaller local businesses to feature-rich global financial applications for larger, complex businesses, these accounting applications are designed to grow with you and support your needs today and in the future. Get to know more about each of the features here.
- Reporting, Dashboards, and Data Analysis Toolkit: Gain greater insights into your organization with self-service tools from Acumatica to generate reports and analyze trends easily and in real time. Learn more about the powerful Acumatica BI software here.
- Customer Management: Includes standard CRM functionality for managing leads, contacts, opportunities, and more. In addition, post-sales service and customer portals help improve the total customer experience. Get to know Acumatica customer management here.
- Project Accounting: Know the actual costs of internal or external projects. Manage budgeting, time sheets, project inventory, and complex billing. Project reporting lets you compare actual project costs with original and revised budgets using visual dashboards. If you’re a project based business, learn more about the power of the software here.
Some industries have unique needs and need an even more specific template for their software. Acumatica has designed its application around each of these, providing specific solutions for construction, commerce, distribution, manufacturing, and field service:
- Manufacturing Management: Integrate production planning, material purchasing and shop floor scheduling with customer management, sales orders, inventory, purchasing, and accounting for real-time coordination of multi-plant activities. Get to know the power of Acumatica Manufacturing Edition
- Field Service Edition: Service Management tracks and simplifies every process of your field services operations. Service orders, appointments, contracts, warranties, routes, staff skills, equipment capabilities, preventative maintenance schedules, and a drag-and-drop dispatch board are all available. Learn more about Acumatica Field Services Edition here.
- Commerce Edition: Deliver a consistent customer experience across all your sales channels with complete integration between your online, mobile, and in-store service. Take control of all your channels. Learn more about Acumatica Commerce Edition!
- Construction Edition: Gives you project control from estimating through close-out on construction projects enhancing profit margin and reducing waste using construction accounting software from Acumatica. Their newest industry edition, Construction has proven itself to be one of the top solutions for growing and global construction companies. Get to know more about Construction Edition here.
- Distribution Management Edition: Administer quotes and orders, track inventory, automate purchasing, and improve customer service. Acumatica Distribution Management fully integrates with CRM, financials, manufacturing and project accounting for complete visibility across the entire organization. Acumatica has long been one of the top solutions for distribution firms, and this powerful solution has gained accolades from industry leaders. Learn more about Distribution Edition here.
Acumatica: True Cloud ERP
When it comes to ERP, you have many options, but often there is only one perfect fit. Get to know more about the Acumatica Product, how it works, how it’s priced, who it helps, and why it might be the best for you by discussing it with our highly experienced staff. Contact us for a free consultation and stay tuned for upcoming blogs to learn more about how the product can improve your business.