The Acumatica Summit 2020 is going to be a fun, informative experience. Held at The Cosmopolitan resort on the Las Vegas Strip from January 26-31, the event will be jam-packed with engaging sessions and networking opportunities. You’re coming, right? We’ll be there. This is not to be missed, especially if you want to learn about the software or how to make the most of your Acumatica Cloud ERP investment.
Acumatica Summit 2020: The Setting and Major Attractions
Normally, we wouldn’t talk about the setting, but The Cosmopolitan is special. It’s one of the newer resorts on The Strip. It’s not the kind of cheesy, labyrinthine mega-complex that you sometimes get in Vegas. Rather, it’s more of an elegant skyscraper. It also happens to feature amazing conference facilities that promise an incredible experience from start to finish.
The guest speaker this year will be Robert Ballard, the renowned ocean explorer and scientist. He’s the one who discovered the wreck of the Titanic. He will talk about what it was like to find the Titanic, among other significant finds. In this Ballard, will no doubt earn the empathy of legacy ERP users who have struggled to find submerged data that everyone else had thought was lost to history.
The conference is expected to draw more than 2,000 attendees. This will provide opportunities to build new relationships. You can meet peers in the industry, who may be using Acumatica for the same workloads as you. You might learn, or teach, a few best practices in the process. There will be industry analysts at the conference, too, along with Acumatica executives, product teams and sales teams. If you have an issue you need to air, you can buttonhole whomever you think can solve your problem.
There will be over 60 sessions and workshops presented by the leading worldwide product, sales and marketing experts. They will discuss product roadmaps and strategy. Sessions will feature storytelling, advice on achieving strong ROI from your ERP. Many live demonstrations are planned. Notable sessions topics include:
- Acumatica 2019 R2 Feature Update—Learn about the new accounting features and other advances embodied in this latest edition of the software. Learn more about Acumatica 2019 R2 Features.
- Distribution Edition—For companies in the distribution business, Acumatica offers an industry-specific solution, along with add-on modules for specialized workloads like inventory management.
- Manufacturing Edition—ERP started in manufacturing. Acumatica’s Manufacturing Edition enables manufacturing businesses to operate with optimal efficiency and profitability.
- Payroll Overview—For people who manage payrolls, Acumatica gives you an integrated payroll module that aligns with accounting and finance, operations, HR and more.
- Construction Product Tour—Construction is another industry vertical solution from Acumatica that has been embraced by professionals in the field. It provides a deep feature set to help construction companies manage projects, budgets, cash flow and so forth.
- Construction Project Management—This will be an in-depth discussion about using Acumatica for managing complex construction projects.
Other sessions will cover “Cross Connected Workflows: Project and Field Service,” custom solution building, and reporting and dashboarding. As always, a “Tips and Tricks for New Users” session will help beginners get acquainted with Acumatica.
As a leading Acumatica partner, we would like to invite and encourage you to attend this great event. This is your opportunity to experience the Acumatica platform, network with industry leaders, and speak with Acumatica partners and customers on their incredible solutions to business problems. Plus, there is plenty of fun planned! To learn more, visit: https://summit.acumatica.com/.